The Handy Machinery
In 1938 Geoffrey Handy started an ironmonger's business in the old town of Swindon. Over the years, the company expanded into hardware, bottled gas and lawn mowers before becoming the specialised garden machinery business known today as Handy Distribution.
Handy has three divisions to the company consisting of one of the largest and well know retail bases in the south west of England, a commercial division offering specialist support to the commercial and golf course sector in 6 counties, and the largest trade division supplying a wide range of customers from large national retailers to garden centres, mail order companies, and to well over 200 specialist dealers nationwide.
- << Prev
- Next >>