Aspen 2 Alkylate Pre-Mixed 2-Stroke Petrol - 1 Litre
The result is:
- a petrol that is virtually free from sulphur, benzene and aromatics (solvents)
- is ethanol free
- is chemically inert - can leave the fuel in machinery and will start easily next time
- a low odour - you are breathing much cleaner air when working with your power tools
Why should I use Aspen 2 in my strimmer, chainsaw, hedgecutter, leaf blower instead of regular fuel?
- Aspen 2 FRT is a ready mixed at 50:1 fully synthetic 2 stroke oil. This means that the fuel is ready to be poured straight into the machine with no risk of damage. Using pump fuel in your strimmer requires you to mix the oil ratio correctly and this can be a costly mistake, should you get it wrong, so try aspen today!
- Long shelf life - unlike pump fuel which deteriorates in quality after 30 days, Aspen fuels will last for up to 5 years and can happily be left in the machine through winter storage, without any risk of damage to the machine or difficulties starting when it is time to use it again.
- Aspen fuels are made using much safer and cleaner components compared to pump fuels (see link) this means that the emissions from your strimmer are dramatically reduced and working with your machine is much more pleasant.
- Users of Aspen report being able to work longer, have less headaches, fewer sore throats, no dizziness and are not left feeling sick after using their machines whilst running on Aspen, compared to pump fuel.
|ALKYLATE PETROL (Aspen 2 stroke and Aspen 4 stroke)||UNLEADED PUMP FUEL|
|Chemically stable/long storage life||Deteriorates rapidly/short storage life|
|Designed for machinery with small engines||Designed for car engines|
|95 RON, 92 MON||95 RON, 85 MON|
|Labelled as harmful||Labelled as toxic|
|Less than 10 hydrocarbons||Over 100 harmful hydrocarbons|
|25% less hydrocarbon emissions than pump fuel||25% more hydrocarbon emissions than Aspen|
|Less than 0.01% aromatic hydrocarbons||Up to 35% aromatic hydrocarbons|
|Less than 0.01% Benzene content||Up to 1% Benzene content (volume)|
|No Toluene content||Contains Toluene|
|Only 2 ppm sulphur||10 ppm sulphur|
25% more hydrogen/burns cleaner/less soot production = cleaner engines
Ethanol content Nil
Ethanol content 5-10%
|Type of Hazard||Aspen||Premium Unleaded|
|Total Hydrocarbons - can cause health implications from headaches to cancer||8.1||10.5|
|Benzene - can cause leukaemia and genetic damage||0.01||0.5|
|Aromatic Hydrocarbons - can damage the nervous system. Can cause fatigue and nausea||0.01||4.0|
|Nitrogen Oxide - can cause acid rain and can irritate eyes/respiratory organs||0.52||1.0|
|Carbon Monoxide - deadly poison which can block blood's ability to absorb oxygen||160||200|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.