Cobra BC450K Petrol 45cc Bike Handle Kawasaki Engine Brushcutter
The Cobra BC450K is an extremely robust brushcutter with bike type handle. Its powerful 45cc 2-stroke Kawasaki engine provides faster acceleration, more power, added torque and increased fuel efficiency.
* Tap 'n' go double line cutting head - the Cobra BC450K petrol brushcutter comes complete with a tap 'n' go double line cutting head for mowing and thinning. Also included is a robust guard for increased operator safety
* Nylon line - the quality nylon line is automatically readjusted by simply tapping the cutting head on the ground. The newly released line is then cut to the optimum operational length as you continue using your brushcutter
* Bike handle - the Cobra BC450K is a straight shaft brushcutter with bike handles for increased operator comfort, balance and control. With ergonomic handlebars (their position can be set by loosening one wing nut without any tools) the BC450K is ideal for tackling more time consuming, larger jobs
* Comfort controls - the Cobra BC450K petrol brushcutter has been designed to make brushcutting your garden a simple and effortless task. The ergonomically positioned controls not only make operator use more comfortable, but more importantly, make using your Cobra brushcutter as safe as possible
* Displacement - 45cc
* Maximum power - 1.42kW
* Petrol & oil ratio - 50:1
* Ignition system - magneto
* Starting system - recoil
* Pole diameter - 28mm
|Engine Capacity (cc)||45|
|Fuel tank capacity (Litres)||0.9|
|Max Domestic Warranty (mth)||24|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.