Cobra T60RL 24" 196cc Loncin Engine Petrol Powered Cultivator
Cobra cultivators take the hard work out of maintaining your garden
Every Cobra cultivator has been expertly designed in the U.K to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British garden.
- The Cobra T60RL is powered by a 196cc Loncin engine. Loncin provides global customers with comprehensive general power solutions and serves as a supplier of professional low-carbon complete power product and service.
- The T60RL Cultivator from Cobra is an extremely versatile tiller, great for a variety of gardening situations. With a 24" working width and 6 high quality steel tines with crop protectors, the T60RL can cultivate up to a 250mm depth and performs equally well in both soft and compacted soil. This cultivator also features a reverse gear and a front wheel for ease of transportation.
- The Cobra T60RL petrol cultivator has been designed to make cultivating your garden a simple and effortless task.
- The ergonomically positioned controls not only make operator use more comfortable, but more importantly, make using Cobra cultivators as safe as possible.
- Cobra cultivators are packed with innovative and ground breaking features to help you to maintain your garden with minimum effort.
- With 6 steel cultivating tines and a reverse gear, the Cobra T60RL petrol cultivator is well equipped for turning over soil in medium to large gardens.
- Cobra cultivators are good for loosening the soil in an existing planting area, weeding the area during the growing season and mixing compost into the soil.
- The Cobra T60RL petrol cultivator has a generous 24" working width meaning you can get more work done in a shorter time.
- The right sized cultivator can make short work of preparing soil ready for new plantings and for the mixing in of compost, manure and fertilisers. Get your garden in shape with Cobra cultivators.
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.