Efco DS2410 T 22cc Bike Handle Petrol Brushcutter
Powered by an Emak 21.7cc two-stroke petrol engine with plenty of torque, the Efco DS2410 T brush cutter features a solid straight shaft with bike-style handle, fitted with a 130mm diameter nylon line head with Load & Go semi-automatic advancement of the 2.4mm diameter line. A three tooth 255mm diameter metal brush cutter blade is also included for tackling more dense undergrowth. Protection against debris thrown up by the cutting gear is provided by the sturdy plastic blade guard.
The engine features an electronically-controlled digital coil and a rev limiter for improved performance and fuel economy. Efco's Easy-On device reduces starter cord resistance, with easy access to the choke lever and primer bulb further ensuring quick and hassle-free starting. Less expert users will appreciate the graphic representation of the starting procedure.
• Piston with two rings, diecast cylinder with nickel plating, forged con rod and crankshaft guaranteeing an extremely rugged and durable engine
• Digital coil with electronic control and revs limiter for easier starting, plus improved performance thanks to consistently uniform combustion and reduced fuel consumption
• Graphic representation of starting operations facilitates engine starting even for less expert users
• "Primer" visible on engine cover enables easier access and operation
• Choke lever integral with half-throttle setting for fast and easy starting
• Innovative 130mm diameter Load&Go head with 2.4mm diameter line for straightforward and quick line replacement: just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work
• Built-in anti-vibration system greatly reduces the level of vibration experienced by the operator during use of the tool
• 150mm shaft arm means the operator is always able to maintain an erect posture
|Power/Displacement||1.2 HP - 0.9 kW/21.7 cm³|
|Tube diameter||24 mm|
|Cutting components||130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades|
|Harness||single with cushion|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.40 L|
|Sound pressure/power level||91.5/106 dB(A)|
|Lh/rh vibration level||1.5/2.5 m/s²|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.