Efco DS2700 S 27cc Solid Shaft Petrol Brushcutter
Efco's reliable and powerful 27cc 1.3hp twostroke engine puts the power through a two peice aluminium clutch which reduces weight while incresing reliability.
The solid steel drive shaft and maintenance free bushings have a strong 26mm outer shaft tube with a Special design gearhead for maximum performance and machine balance.
The easy on starting system returns to the strting postion ready for next time and a clear fuel tank helps stop you runing out of fuel. It has a easy removal air filter cover and elemet for maintainance.
The Efco DS2700S comes with the load and go line head which can be refilled without taking the head apart. It also has a metal Tri blade and full back harness.
• The straight 26mm shaft has an internal 7mm steel drive shaft to transfer the power to the head.
• The new 'load&go' bump feed head are easy to load and can be loaded without having to take the inner spool out. They will also take line upto 4mm diameter. A Three point metal tri blade and fittings are also included.
• A two year home owner and one year for professional use warranty come with the machine.
• 27 cm'_ 1.3 HP (2-stroke engine: generous torque output, lightweight and comfortable when used for demanding and continuous work.
• Ergonomic and comfortable handle with soft covering and controls easily reached with just one hand, including the on/off switch (always on).
• Lightweight and compact, equipped with an antivibration system to reduce vibrations transmitted to the operator.
• Paper air filter with large surface area for enhanced filtration capacity, accompanied by the innovative fuel anti-backflow element to reduce filter maintenance and extend its working life.
|Power/Displacement||1,3 HP - 1,0 kW/27 cm³|
|Tube diameter||26 mm|
|Cutting components||130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 2.40 mm dia. line - 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.58 L|
|Sound pressure/power level||93.5/102.8 dB(A)|
|Lh/rh vibration level||5.9/5.9 m/s²|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.