Hayter Harrier 48 Petrol 48cm Self Propelled Variable Speed Lawnmower - 474A
Comfortably walk at your own pace with a adjustable drive speed of 2.1 - 3.3mph and the split rear roller allows you to turn without marking turf once you've reach the lawn edge. Giving you a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- Guaranteed to Start (GTS) technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
|CUTTER DECK SIZE (CM)||48cm|
|RECOMMENDED LAWN SIZE§ (M2)||500m2|
|CUTTER DECK MATERIAL||Aluminium|
|BRAND & MODEL ENGINE / MOTOR||Hayter 1P65FC|
|ENGINE / MOTOR TYPE||Single cylinder 4-stroke OHV Guaranteed To Start|
|ENGINE POWER RATING (KW)||2.6kW|
|POWER OUTPUT (CC)||159cc|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY (L)||1.0L|
|OIL TYPE||SAE 30|
|OIL CAPACITY (L)||0.55L|
|DRIVING SPEED (MPH)||2.1 - 3.3mph|
|POSITIONS & HEIGHT OF CUT (MM)||7 (13 - 60mm)|
|REAR ROLLER TYPE & MATERIAL||Two-piece polymer|
|GRASS BAG CAPACITY (L)||70L|
|UNFOLDED LENGTH (MM)||1562mm|
|UNFOLDED WIDTH (MM)||532mm|
|UNFOLDED HEIGHT (MM)||1039mm|
|FOLDED LENGTH (MM)||1275mm|
|FOLDED WIDTH (MM)||530mm|
|FOLDED HEIGHT (MM)||590mm|
|FOLDED LENGTH - WITHOUT GRASS BAG (MM)||935mm|
|FOLDED WIDTH - WITHOUT GRASS BAG (MM)||530mm|
|FOLDED HEIGHT- WITHOUT GRASS BAG (MM)||480mm|
|WARRANTY* RESIDENTIAL (YEARS)||5 Years|
|WARRANTY* COMMERCIAL (MONTHS)||3 months|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.