Hayter Spirit 41 Petrol Push Rear Roller Lawn Mower - 617J
The name Hayter has been synonymous with British grass cutting for over half a century. As a pioneer of the rotary lawnmower, the company has become a household name with both the serious gardener and the commercial user. Hayter has been manufacturing the finest mowing machines for over 60 years.
- Strong lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels etc.
- Full width, ribbed rear roller for a striped finish
- Briggs & Stratton engines for guaranteed performance
- Front fins to improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Handlebars fold, minimising storage space
- Fitted with the unique cutterblade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Wheels with rubber tyres and ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Comfortable full-width handlebar including OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Can be used to collect autumn leaves - raise the mower to the highest setting above the grass to shred and collect.
|Cutting Width (cm)||41|
|Power Value (W, hp or V)||4|
|Engine/Motor||Briggs & Stratton 450E Series OHV|
|No of Heights of Cut||7|
|Lowest Height of Cut (mm)||13|
|Highest Height of Cut (mm)||65|
|Height of Cut Adjustment||Single Lever|
|Grass Bag Capacity (ltr)||55|
|Max Domestic Warranty (yrs)||3|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.