Husqvarna 440 Mark 2 15" Petrol Chainsaw
- Air Injection™: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Felling marks: Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- Combined choke/stop control: Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Visible fuel level: Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Fuel pump: Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Inertia chain brake: Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
|Chain speed at max power||17.3 m/s|
|Cylinder displacement||40.9 cm³|
|Power output||1.8 kW|
|Recommended bar length, min||33 cm|
|Recommended bar length, max||45 cm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.4 kg|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||102 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.2 m/s²|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.