Husqvarna 525RX 25cc Petrol Brushcutter
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
- Offset handle bar: Angled handlebar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
- Balance 35: Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest and back.
- Fuel pump: Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Auto return stop switch: When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.
- Combi-guard: The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
- High offset post: High offset post increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- Stand alone starter: The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Grass bevel gear: Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
|Cylinder displacement||25.4 cm³|
|Power output||1 kW|
|Fuel tank volume||0.51 l|
|Fuel consumption||600 g/kWh|
|Maximum power speed||8,500 rpm|
|Idling speed||3,000 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||6,500 rpm|
|Electrode gap||0.65 mm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,000 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.2 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||6,000 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR8Y|
|Grass blade||Grass 255-4|
|Saw blade||Not included|
|Trimmer head||T35 M10|
|Cutting width||45 cm|
|Drive gear angle||30 °|
|Tube diameter||24 mm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.9 kg|
|Tube length||1,483 mm|
|Lubricant type||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||93 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||106 dB(A)|
|Exhaust emissions (HC average)||18.82 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)||87.57 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (NOx average)||0.56 g/kWh|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.