Husqvarna 535RXT 35cc Petrol Brushcutter
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Offset handle bar: Angled handlebar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
- Trio-Balance: Ergonomic harness with broad back support, shoulder straps and hip belt that distributes the load over a larger area.
- High offset post: High offset post increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Auto return stop switch: When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.
- Adjustable handle bar: Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Fuel pump: Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Grass bevel gear: Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Combi-guard: The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
- Adjustable harness hook eyelet: Adjustable eye let for best balance
- Ergonomic handle: Comfortable handle design.
- Soft grip handles: Soft grip handles for comfortable use
|Cylinder displacement||34.6 cm³|
|Power output||1.6 kW|
|Fuel tank volume||0.6 l|
|Fuel consumption||475 g/kWh|
|Maximum power speed||8,400 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,900 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||8,220 rpm|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||3,600 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.9 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||6,600 rpm|
|Spark plug||Champion RCJ6Y|
|Grass blade||Multi 300-3|
|Trimmer head||T35 M12|
|Cutting width||47 cm|
|Drive gear angle||35 °|
|Tube diameter||28 mm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||6.7 kg|
|Tube length||1,483 mm|
|Lubricant type||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Lubricant type (bevel gear)||Mineral grease|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||96 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 dB(A)|
|Exhaust emissions (HC average)||40.51 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (HC average)||29.31 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)||418.31 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (CO average)||243.69 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (NOx average)||0.46 g/kWh|
|Exhaust emissions (NOx average)||1.09 g/kWh|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle||2.4 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle||3.1 m/s²|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.