Husqvarna 545 Mark 2 15" Petrol Chainsaw
- Excellent cooling capacity for a longer engine life: Our new cooling system is optimised in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- AutoTune: AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover: Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Visible fuel level: Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Retained starter screws: The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
- Flip up tank caps: Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Felling sight to last a lifetime: Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- Air Injection™: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Adjustable oil pump: Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Easy to start: Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Slimmed-down design: Low, slender saw body makes the chainsaw easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Three-piece crankshaft: Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
|Cylinder displacement||50.1 cm³|
|Power output||2.7 kW|
|Recommended bar length, min||33 cm|
|Recommended bar length, max||50 cm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||5.3 kg|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||106 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||116 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.1 m/s²|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.