Husqvarna 585 20" Petrol Chainsaw
- Durable and fit for heavy-duty challenges: The robust design with high-quality components, the easy-to-adjust carburetor and the heavy-duty air filtration system will make it easy to take on the most challenging of tasks.
- More powerful and convenient: The saw delivers excellent cutting capacity as well as improved vibration levels and optimized manoeuvrability for an improved cutting experience.
- Reliable performance with different fuels: Designed to be able to run with many kinds of fuel qualities including high ethanol levels, the engine can handle ethanol content up to 25%.
- Equipped for the very best workday: The saw is equipped with our durable X-Tough™ bar with long lifetime, which facilitate straight cuts and minimize pinching.
- Service connector: Easier diagnostics means quicker and better service at the dealer. The service connector allows the technician to connect your saw to the digital service tool and do all vital checks in no time.
- Lightweight muffler: Less weight in the saw reduces the strain on your body and makes the saw nimbler. The lightweight muffler adds to your comfort and work efficiency without making a fuss.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system: Carries – as standard – a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation. Providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimized for long working hours.
- Air Injection filters 98% of incoming dust: Give you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
- Better chip ejection avoids clogging: The clutch cover is designed to optimise rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long fibre wood.
- Retained starter screws: The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
- Fast acceleration: Low weight on all moving engine parts means fast acceleration.
- Felling sight to last a lifetime: Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- Visible fuel level: The large transparent tank window makes it easy to check the fuel level at all times without opening the tank lid.
- Flip up tank caps: Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
|Cylinder displacement||86 cm³|
|Power output||5.1 kW|
|Recommended bar length, min||45 cm|
|Recommended bar length, max||90 cm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||7.5 kg|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||112 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||119 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||6.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||5.3 m/s²|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.