McCulloch MCCS42S 40.5cm 42cc Petrol Chainsaw
- CCS long-life air filter system - With the innovative CCS air filter system, the chainsaw can be used longer with less air filter service. By the use of centrifugal cleaning, the intake air is pre-cleaned and larger particles are ejected before reaching the main air filter.
- Soft Start - Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product by reducing the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
- Combined controls - All start and stop controls are integrated in one, this allows easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- OxyPower - With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power to shape nature, without hurting it. This technology offers a better fuel efficiency, meaning more power but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption.
- Easy Access Air Filter Cover - Easily remove the single screw and remove the engine cover for hassle free maintenance.
- Soft grip - Provides maximum user comfort with rubberised handles
- Anti-vibration System - The saw handles are isolated from the engine and cutting attachment to minimize vibrations. This allows you to work more efficiently and for longer periods of time.
|Bar length (inch)||14 in|
|Chain speed at max power||17.15 m/s|
|Oil pump type||Automatic|
|Oil tank volume||0.25 l|
|Cylinder displacement||42 cm³|
|Power output||1.5 kW|
|Product size height||29.8 cm|
|Product size length||75.6 cm|
|Product size width||26 cm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||5.2 kg|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £7.49 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.