Oleo-Mac BV162 62cc Petrol Backpack Blower
Featuring extremely high air speed and air flow, the Oleo-Mac SA 2062 is a powerful high-performance tool. The throttle control is ergonomically positioned on the discharge tube.
The Oleo-Mac SA 2062 backpack leaf blower is equipped with an oversized air filter with rubber sleeve connected to the carburetor to ensure maximum efficiency, even when used for long periods in extreme dust conditions. It has a very lightweight but strong polypropylene backpack frame.
- Powerful, high performance engine with high air speed and volume.
- Throttle control ergonomically positioned directly on the discharge tube for operator comfort and control.
- Large paper air filter and compensating carburetor ensure efficiency when being used for extended periods of time and in dusty conditions.
- Extremely lightweight but strong polypropylene backpack frame.
- Large transparent fuel tank for easy monitoring.
- Convenient carry handle.
- Three-piece steel crankshaft and forged connecting rod.
- Optional mist blower kit available. (See blower accessories)
|Max Air Volume||620 cfm|
|Max Air Speed||202 mph|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||77.7 fl. oz.|
|Noise Level||83 dB(A)|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.