Oleo-Mac GS200E 16" 2000W Electric Chainsaw
This chainsaw combines high performance, ease of use and minimal maintenance, along with attractive styling designed to ensure maximum operator safety and comfort.The Oleo-Mac GS 200 E chainsaw is powered by a 2000W motor which delivers high cutting speed, ensuring that even the toughest timber or branches of medium diameter can be tackled with confidence.
Advanced features have been incorporated by Oleo-Mac in its design to ensure longer life, quieter operation and safe handling of this quality chainsaw. Maximum operator safety is assured thanks to a thermal overload cut-out, a palm-operated safety switch positioned to eliminate any possibility of the machine starting up accidentally, and an innovative dual braking system (inertia brake, plus a second system - patented - designed to immobilise the chain in response to kickback or if the operator should happen to lose control of the saw).
The Oleo-Mac GS 200 E electric chainsaw features automatic chain oiling and has a clearly-exposed oil pump which provides accessibility for removal and ease of maintenance. The rubber-covered rear handle with soft textured finish ensures a firm and anatomically correct grip on the machine at all times. Lightweight at just 4.4kg (without bar and chain), the Oleo-Mac GS 200 E is easy to handle and has a 41cm/16" guide bar.
- Powerful 2000W motor for high cutting speed
- Limiter system prevents the motor from starting up again until it has come to a complete halt every time the trigger is released, thus reducing impact on the sprag clutch components for longer life and quiet operation
- The chain can be fitted and adjusted without using tools. The ergonomic “no tools” system means the chain can be tensioned easily in a matter of seconds
- Trigger release mechanism uncouples the drive immediately so the chain stops dead in just a few tenths of a second, activated by either releasing the throttle or activating the hand guard lever
- All-metal ring gear and sprag clutch assure greater durability and long term resistance to wear
- Vibration damping and ergonomic handles for easy control and added comfort
- Large and easily removable 35ml oil tank
- Transparent oil reservoir so the level can be checked at a glance. Large diameter oil filler cap conspicuously positioned for fast and easy top-ups
Oleo-Mac chainsaws come in a full range of models designed to offer the right solution to individual requirements. Pruning, felling, lopping - Oleo-Mac offers models with different specification to suit the job in hand. However, each and every chainsaw is characterised by top quality, reliable performance and easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty. All machines are fitted with the very best safety devices, whilst electric models boast quality certification issued by the most important bodies such as VDE, GS and IMQ.
|Rated Voltage:||230V / 50Hz|
|Guide Bar Length:||41cm / 16"|
|Oil Tank Capacity:||0.35L|
|Automatic Chain Lubrication:||Yes|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.