Oleo-Mac GS350 14" 35cc Low Emission Petrol Chainsaw
Powered by a 2hp / 35cc two stroke engine, the GS350 features Oleo-Mac's advanced Burn Right engine technology which produces lower emissions, lower fuel consumption and low noise levels. The primer device, positioned in full view on the engine cover, facilitates trouble-free starting from cold, after refuelling or following lengthy idle periods. The on-off switch and choke are incorporated in a single multi-function lever to guarantee practical and simple operation. Transparent tanks provide immediate and continuous display of oil and fuel/air mixture levels, whilst automatic chain oiling keeps both the bar and chain well lubricated for maximum performance.
Maintenance of this petrol chainsaw is facilitated by the filter cover being built into the engine cowling which can be checked and serviced simply be removing the three fixing screws. In addition, the sponge air filter is simple and quick to clean, ensuring longer running time between maintenance stops.
The Oleo-Mac GS350 also features an anti-vibration system using three spring dampeners and three rubber stops which isolates the engine from the body of the chainsaw and significantly cuts down on engine vibration. Optimum operator comfort is provided by the new design of the starter handle and ergonomically designed chain brake lever. Oleo-Mac's innovative 'Ice Device' technology assists operation in sub-zero conditions.
Even less expert users will enjoy quick and safe starting aided by the illustrated step-by-step instructions on the body of the chainsaw.
- The illustrated step-by-step start-up instructions on the machine body ensure quick and safe starting, even for less expert users
- Primer device, positioned in full view on the engine cover, facilitates starting from cold, after refuelling or following lengthy idle periods
- On-Off switch and choke incorporated in a single multi-function lever: guarantees practical and simple operation
- Transparent tanks for immediate and continuous display of oil and fuel/air mixture levels
- Anti-vibration system using three spring dampers and three rubber stops: significantly isolates the operator from engine vibration, for greater comfort during use
- The new design of the starter handle makes starting the machine more comfortable
- Filter cover built into the engine cowling: can be checked or serviced simply by removing the three fixing screws
- The sponge air filter is simple and quick to clean, ensuring more hours of running time between maintenance stops
- Carburettor bracket with four anti-vibration mounts: ensures stable fuel burn under all operating conditions, and longer carburetor life
- Incorporating on-board clutch with drum and brake belt integrated in the crankcase: prevents foreign matter from getting between the centrifugal weights, ensuring consistently perfect operation and facilitating removal of the chain guard
- Automatic constant flow rate oil pump: cuts in only when the chain is moving. This means no troublesome oil leaks when the tool is not cutting
Today product development also means a commitment to low emission engines, in other words, to the manufacture of machines with less and less impact on the environment. Living and working in touch with nature means protecting the environment, first and foremost.
Accordingly, Emak has taken on this responsibility and come up with a series of technological solutions - identified by the Burn Right brand. The logo stands for power products designed, compatibly with their rated performance, to guarantee a significant reduction in potentially harmful emissions, as well as much improved fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
According to the product application, Emak adopts the best and very latest technologies, with a single aim: to guarantee maximum performance with minimal environmental impact, every time. Burn Right technology solutions are already in compliance with US EPA II final step (CARB II), as well as with new European standards that will be coming in from 2008 onwards.
Reduction of up to 80% in harmful exhaust emissions compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for more effective environmental protection.
Lower fuel consumption
Reduction of up to 40% in fuel consumption compared to a standard 2-stroke engine, for improved operating economy and longer intervals between refuelling stops.
Lower sound power density, for more acceptable noise levels and greater operator comfort.
|Engine Type:||2-stroke with Burn Right engine technology|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||0.36L|
|Guide Bar Length:||35cm / 14"|
|Automatic Chain Lubrication:||Yes|
|Oil Tank Capacity:||0.26L|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.