Oleo-Mac PPX271 Telescopic Petrol Pole Pruner
The adjustable telescopic pole ensures excellent results on trees of more than five metres in height without the use of ladders, mechanical systems or other lifting devices. Equipped with an innovative and unique cutting tool, the PPX271 allows easy adjustment from 0º to 90º (in five different positions) thereby optimising pruning operations.
- Precise cutting with adjustable pruning head. (0 to 90 Degrees)
- Telescoping pole that extends up to 12'5" of overall length. No tools required.
- Conveniently located air purge for cold starts.
- All aluminum clutch housing for reduced weight, while increasing strength and reliability.
- Transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Comfortable and rugged rear handle with easy reach controls.
- Wide discharge chute on pruner head for chip expulsion.
- Internal sliding supports and spring spacers for reduced noise and vibrations.
|Adjustment of Pruning Head||0° - 90° (5 positions)|
|Bar Length/Chain (pitch x gauge)||10"|
|Chain (pitch x gauge)||3/8" x .043"|
|Overall Length||8'5" - 12'5" (retracted to extended)|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.