Oleo-Mac PW 300 HC Hot Water Pressure Washer
Designed to the most stringent quality standards, this pressure washer will prove indispensible for cleaning extensive outdoor service areas, industrial premises with machinery or large expanses of floor to be hosed down - in fact any situation where the cleaning power of hot water is required.
Standard equipment includes gun with protection, lance with detergent head, hose reel, 10 metre rubber hose, built-in detergent taqnk, built-in diesel tank and temperature control thermostat.
- Three-piston axial pump flange mounted directly to the electric motor, with brass head: maximum quality and consistency guaranteed over time
- Easy start system ensuring smooth power-up and start, whatever the type of connection to the mains supply
- Water heated rapidly by a vertical boiler with double spiral coil
- Control panel incorporating overload protection for electric pump motor, on-off switch and temperature control knob: all permanently and conveniently within easy reach
- Handy storage slot for gun and lance
- Standard equipment including gun, fixed jet spray lance and 10-metre high-pressure hose (rubber)
- Many accessories available (scale inhibitor, drain auger, sandblasting lance, Rotojet spray lance) for maximum versatility of use
|Pump:||Axial 3-piston with brass head|
|Maximum Pressure:||150 bar|
|Maximum Flow Rate:||540l/hour|
|Hose Length:||Rubber, 10m - ¼", with hose reel|
All machinery orders include free 1st class signed for delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All spare part orders will be sent out using 1st class delivery. Unless you're ordering from outside UK mainland of which a delivery price will be presented to you on checkout.
All machinery orders between Monday - Thursday and before 2pm will be processed and despatched the same day, aiming for next day delivery. This applies to spare parts. Should any spare part be out of stock or a special order item, you'll be contacted accordingly to see how you want to proceed with your order.
Orders placed outside the Monday - Thursday before 2pm timeframe will be processed the same day but aim to ship this item to you the next working day.
There're many spares parts that can quickly become obsolete or temporally unavailable and we aim to keep our database as up to date as possible.
Every care is taken to ensure your order reaches you safely, and in a timely manner.
Standard Delivery For Machinery
FREE delivery on all machinery orders.
This service use FedEx, Parcelforce, TNT, UK MAIL, Palletways, UPS, Royal Mail and APC delivery serivices withing the UK.
Only available in the UK mainland. DG, TD, EH, ML, KA, G, FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW shipping postcodes may incur additional shipping charges.
1st class UK delivery - £6.66 + VAT (Inc packing) in 1 - 3 working days
A signature is required for delivery on machinery orders.